Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

PDA's, Why won't he let me show him how much I miss him?

My fiance just started a new job and his schedule is a little odd. His training is from 11 AM until 8 PM. This morning when I left for work around 7 AM so when I got home he wasn't there and I missed him. I had choir rehearsal at 7 so about 8 PM I get a text from him saying he was leaving work. I told him I was still at church and he said he'd swing by. When he got there about 15 minutes later we were done. I stepped off the choir and tried to give him a hug. But when I got close to him I smelled his cologne and it was my favorite. I started sniffing and smelling him because he smelled good. One of the mothers of the church was walking by and she looked at me sort of strange. He them puts his elbow up to try and stop me. Boy did that piss me off. I hadn't seen him all day and I really missed him. I grabbed my keys and walked out. I got in my car and left. He came home a few minutes later and I just refuse to talk to him. Yeah, he's in training to become a deacon and he's been in that church all his life but I feel that if I want to give him a big hug and a kiss to show my affection I should be able to do it when ever and where ever I am. Yeah, we were right in the church's sanctuary and everyone was walking by but that's my man. We're both in our late 30's and if I can't show him how much I missed him while he was gone without him reacting that way I would rather not be with him.

Ladies, do your men push you away when you try to give him a hug and a kiss?

Why didn't he want me to hug him and smell that good smelling cologne?

Fellas, why do you act so uppity when it comes to showing affection like you don't want anyone to know we're in love?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on be nice . The man is tired is probably really tired. He did come by and see you at least. And you should respect that he doesn't want to get physical in church.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on be nice . The man is tired is probably really tired. He did come by and see you at least. And you should respect that he doesn't want to get physical in church.