Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

PDA vs. iPod touch for use as daily planner, web surfing?

I am looking for a wireless device that lets me surf the web, check my email, and keep track of my daily schedule and to-do list. I also want something with good battery life. GPS and ability to sync to Remember the Milk would be big pluses, but they're not necessary. I don't need mp3 player or video player functionality, and I don't want a phone.

I was thinking an iPod touch might be good, especially since the older models will be discounted now that newer ones are coming out. But what I'm looking for is more like a PDA, and the iPod touch has a lot of features that I don't need (and clunky iTunes software that I'd rather avoid).

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would recommend the ipod touch because it has email, web browsing, a note pad.
    But if that is all that you are looking for then you shouldn't get the ipod touch because it will be a waste of money.

Hope I helped :-)