Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

PDA vs. Bullying Survey.?

So, I have a new experiment. Its called PDA vs. Bullying, my hypothesis is schools care more about PDA then serious bullying. For example today I was told to kill myself in front of authority, the teacher looked and said nothing. See now here is the fun part. PDA, today I hugged my best friend (yes of the opposite gender) and I got a PDA. Now I think schools care more about PDA then bullying. Because in my opinion being bullying to the point of thinking about suicide is more important and should be more noticed then PDA. I'm not saying PDA should be ignored, but shouldn't bullying be a little (A LOT MORE) important the PDA? Thats how it is at my school, PDA is more important then horrid, nasty bullying. Is your school the same way? Please no rude comments, its just a survey. (I'm 16)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Liberal Agenda is to force the populace (children included) into a sense of dependency upon Nanny Government. Notice, if you will, the increase in "entitlements". That's freebies the Obama Administration hands out to those unwilling to become productive members of society, and paid for by the seat of the tax-paying working class.