Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

pda organizer from scholastic (help me!)?

ok, my friend got me a PDA/organizer today at the bookfair. the instructions were on the back of the box, but of course she is a blonde and threw the box away! and i am soooo confused on how to use it! it came with headphones so i assume that u can listen to the radio. and she said that you can send messages to eachother on it, but when i type a message it doesnt say send or anthing. if u think that you have this pda/organizer plz. help me! it is black, it slides open and it has a tocuh screen like a nintendo ds. plz help me figure out how to listent o the radie, and how to send messages if u can! thanx!

♥ ya for helping me or at least taking the time to read my question!

Unregistered
    You have to have a friend that also has one and then you can send messages to them if they are 10 ft or closer to you.

Unregistered
    hello

Unregistered
    um, its not that hard to figure out.
    i have the blue one.
    the arrow buttons on the left are for the pda, the 2 buttons on the right are for the radio, the radio switch is at the bottom of the thing.

just play around wiht it to figure stuff out.
    you can only send a message if you friend sets her's to receive while you are sending, theres an option on the touch screen to do that

Unregistered
    help me! i need to know how too!

Unregistered

pass word resett

i need help i set my pass and i forgot it how do you resett pass? on my sholastic pda

Unregistered

Cpu Help

I need help too because I have a pda orginizer and I don't know if it is a messenger but it does have a send and a recieve button but i can't press them.

Unregistered
    you can't send mesages on it and the headphones are cheap they don't work.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 pda help

well i got one at the bookfair and if you want to listen to the radio slide the screen up and turn the volume up and press scan to find a station but if you still cannot hear music press reset and wait a few seconds and it will work.You cannot send people messages you can only store them.If you want to reset the whole pda slide the screen up and on the back of the screen there is a silver button press it

Unregistered

Pda eep.

mine wont let me click on recive or send.and when i press it it says "reset." what do i do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast