Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

PDA and Ohio Revided Code and crazy Nazi teacher?

A crazy Nazi lunch monitor guy at my school says that in the Ohio Revised Code, PDA (Meaning Public Displays of Affection, not Pregnancy Discrimination whatever) is illegal. We were in school, and my two friends (who are lesbians) had their arms around each other, and he said that they can't do that because it's PDA in the school. We said no one is banging on the table, and heterosexual couples makeout in the halls all the time. Then he said that PDA is even illegal "out there" meaning outside the school. So I said, "So I'm not allowed to hold someone's hand when walking with them, even if it was like a guy or something?" He's like no, that's illegal, check the Ohio Revised Code. I says, BULL.
    So I looked it up, and I can't find exactly where it says yes or no to that. I found the part where it said that you can't engage in sexual misconduct, or blah blah blah, or anything that seems to be sexual.

Anyway, yeah, this is a serious question. And he looks like a Nazi, really.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your lunchroom monitor is wrong. There is no law against PDA of the sort you described. Of course, there are laws against indecent exposure, so as long as you keep it to hand-holding and making out, you're fine. But one clothing comes off in the neighborhood park, then you may have something to worry about.