Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which pda cell phone should I get?

I need it have wifi, gps, camera, email, qwerty keyboard, and pretty good battery life.My choices are the BlackBerry Curve 8310, AT&T Tilt, and Black Berry 8820.Those are my choices because I will be going with at&t for my wireless as their phones are in my price range and can be use in other countries.I like the curve because its light and has a nice slim sleek design but this is an older model and has no wifi.The tilt I like because it does all, but I really dont like the design.The 8820 is nice as it does all too, but it dont have the slim sleek design that the curve does or a camera.

Downloads
    Uploads

Which pda cell phone should I get?

Go for the Tilt. Functionality is all. Dare to be different, you'll appreciate it later on. ♥☺♥. Enjoy!!!