Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Rae of Sunshine

Which PDA is best to connect to your laptop for internet?

I want to find the best PDA (though not EXTREMELY expensive) that will allow me to use it's wifi to get internet on to my laptop either through a usb or bluetooth. I cant seem to find what I'm looking for on the internet? HELP!
    @Bleeding: is that not a smart phone though? i would want a pda which is more of a mini pc primarily (right?)

Also, if it makes a difference in the answers, I use Verizon and have a MacBookPro.

Mary B
    I also think BlackBerry 8100 Pearl is good. The phone worked great - good, clear sound,nice graphics, great e-mail. I find that a decent deal for it is only $-50 with plan..You can check it out.
    http://dealstudio.com/searchdeals.php?deal_id=37862&ru=283

Bleeding_Giants_Blue
    I used a BlackBerry Pearl to connect my laptop to the internet. Works great.