Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which older model pda will best meet my small business needs?

I have a small acupuncture clinic for which I need a pda device that I can use as a mobile appointment/account book. Ideally I would like to have the ability to link the information in the pda with my main computer which operates on Vista and has Office 2007 or connect the pda directly to a printer in order to print out the end of year account info. I do not know enough about the compatibility of the various mobile operating systems, or pda's in general, to make an informed choice.

The purchase must fall within my budget, which is slim; therefore I am looking to purchase a used item.

Thanks,

Jim

Downloads
    Uploads
    Based on personal experience, I would definitely recommend a blackberry curve. It is inexpensive if you buy it used or go for the contract, and it has a qwerty keyboard for easy typing. There are easy calender features which include schedules, alarms, and easily navigable programs. I helped my father with his blackberry because he is technologically incapable and he was able to learn it in a matter of days. As for being able to connect it with your computer, I don't think that you will be able to get much on the budget that you suggested. Hope this helps