Okay, so I'm looking for an ultra-modern PDA (not a smartphone) with built-in WiFi, probably a 4" (ish) screen, and strong support for CSS2 and JavaScript in the browser (or the ability to install a 3rd party browser that has this support). The ONLY thing I will use on this is the WiFi and Browser.

Aside from those slight technology requirements, the thing that truly matters most is that aesthetically the device needs to be AMAZING.

Media features are unimportant as the WiFi will be used only to access a proprietary web application that doesn't use flash, video, etc. I need to actually use an ipod Touch before deciding on whether the 3.5" screen is too small for my application. So, I'm looking for both input from people who have used the Touch for web browsing (including typing basic information like name and email address into web forms, selecting buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, etc), as well as for suggestions for other devices I should be checking out. I would be happy to sacrifice some amount of usability for an improved appearance, but would prefer an awesome appearance be paired with incredible user input/usability.

If anyone knows of a WiFi enabled PDA that is not a cell phone, perhaps that they saw at a recent trade show, or have read about something that was just very recently or is not quite yet released, I'm also interested in investigating these options.

I may eventually be using hundreds (or more) of these devices. Cost is a consideration, but not necessarily insurmountable.

Thanks in advance!
This is the first time I've asked instead of answered a question and I'm not sure how points are awarded, but I would like to help any who give a thoughtful answer in addition to being generous to person giving the most helpful answer. Will the system allow me to do that?