I have a Blackberry Curve and I am not sure if it is the phone for me or not. I used to have a Palm 755p and loved it mostly because of the excellent way I was able to organize my life on it. Great calendar! I decided to try Blackberry, but I am not sure yet. Plus it came with a defect from the factory and the Verizon people basically said 'oh well' to me about when I asked about fixing it. They said they got a whole shipment like that and hopefully BB would come out with software to fix it. What kind of answer is that? By the way the defect is that you can't hear who you are on the phone with after you get a mms message with audio. You have to take the battery out and put it back in to fix it. And my friends love sending crazy texts like that. Anyway...

I was just wondering how other people feel about their PDA phones because I am probably going to buy one off ebay soon and I am not sure which to get. I am looking at these three, but opinions on ALL Verizon PDA phones are welcome because I am still not sure.

1) Palm Centro
2) Palm 755p

3) Samsung i-760

Any info is appreciated! Thanks!