Me and my boyfriend have been dating for two months and he doesnt get physical.He doesnt hug me that often or hold my hand unless were alone or with only a few people. Im so confused Im ust you having a very physical relationship where I have to force the guy off me;but its the opposit when Im with him. I feel like I have to work to get barley anything. Like ill try to kiss him in the morning or just imbetween classes while were at lockers and he pulls a matrix and dodges like Im infected! Its been two months and we havnt madeout(hes only gave me little pecks that are like 5 seconds max) and i really just want to speed our relationship up. Im his first serious girlfriend and I understand that but he doesnt act like hes worried about being bad at it or anything? I mean really Im starting to feel like there might be something wrong with me. He likes to keep physical contact with me but just like:holding on to the back of my shirt or pants,puting his hand lightly around my waist,ect. But I mean I feel like were in such juvenial relationship when Im want to be serious. I mean even his parents are trying to get him to be physical with me. I hate being stuck in the batters box when I should be at 2nd base at least! So guys why is he acting like this?
he's deffenatly not shy though. Ive known him for two years and hes very out going and always trys for what he wants. He speaks his mind and isnt afraid of what people think so I dont think so. But ughh. Were 15 btw. Im just using Pda cause I feel like sounding like an idiot i guess.

Hes athletic. Baseball/track/football/golf. Hes country and In FFA,but not a hick.hes a mix of abercrombie/cowboy. Hes a smart kidd I guess because he cares alot about acadimics.Hes really phunny and likes to joke around and be an idiot. Im pretty sure hes not gay? But I dont know because most guys I know want sex sex sex. Our relationship is pretty good.It would be better with a physical aspect though!