Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    meh

modified sprint question?

i have a sprint phone...media based smartphone...when you receive picture mail and you have to go online through the phone to receive it...palm centro and treos make you do this...does the picture get uploaded to the online account information...i dont have the sprint picturemail account online i believe its just the regular account info

modified sprint question?

Yes, any picture you send, receive, or upload goes to an online account at:www.pictures.sprintpcs.comWait for the page to fully load and there will be a gray log-in button.....enter your 10 digit phone number as the username and your Picturemail password (if you don't know the password there is a link for 'forgot your password' and it will send it to your phone as a text message).