Hello, and thank you for checking out my question.

I'm having a bit of a dilemma with regard to my new PDA. A friend just bought me a HP ipaq for school, and I cant seem to find any software or programs ANYWHERE?!

The actual name of the PDA is HP ipaq 111 (I think). I already tried to download some programs directly from an internet site in hopes of obtaining some quality Medical School programs such as a Medication reference guide, Orthopedic Surgery, and Human Anatomy and Physiology for quick referencing, but as soon as I transferred them to my PDA, my PDA crashed and I had to send it to HP for repair. I just got it back today after almost two weeks worth of waiting. I could really use my PDA, and would actually enjoy reading medical texts an reference in my spare time, so if anyone knows of any sites or places I can order programs DIRECTLY perhaps in the form of an SD card, let me know : )

So, before I download a bunch of viruses again, and end up crashing a $400 PDA, I figured I would ask on here and see if anyone knows where and essentially HOW to download PDA programs and load them successfully into a PDA.

Again, I was trying to upload Medical reference programs onto my PDA when it crashed. Thank you guys!