hes 18, im 16 and off the record are totally fine with the difference in age. no way cops are gonna find out or whatever and yes we are sexually active (and protected). i heard from someone that my friend was talking sh*t saying that im changing or whatever (im really insecure) and how she notices how public i am with him, so now she thinks im fake or whatever. soo i just wanted your opinion, here are some examples:

if were with friends in a car, well usually be in the back and im either sitting on his lap or his arm is around me and we might just be teasing eachother or playing with eachother. we peck alot or do funny kisses, we try not to make other people feel awkward. if i go grocery shopping with him and his mom he'll give me piggy back rides or we'll hold hands, haha sometimes jokingly he'll hand me a bouquet or a cute card. at parties he'll have me sit on shoulders and have me walk around or sometimes well find a room and do the do. in public if we walk around with friends or something i usually sit on his lap or as a joke ill squeeze his butt or slap it sometimes haha. we both always have hickeys on our necks. i also wear his hat a lot. sometimes hell kiss my neck and whisper something like "yourr so sexy" or "your so fine", just that kind of stuff but honestly i figure this kind of stuff was common. one time when he was REALLY drunk, his friend picked me up at like 3 in the morning on a tuesday and i wrote "i love milani" on his forhead with eyeliner and he didnt even care. he walked around the next day with his friends, it was so funny. his guy friends love me, they dont care but my girl friends seem to wanna bring me down.

opinions?