Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member wajoman@verizonenet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a pda, organizer.. help?

Hello,

I'm currently in 10th grade and in the next year or so I want to buy a pda, or a smartphone and I'm having trouble finding something I like if you could help me I would appreciate it. I'm not limiting myself to just a new one and my price range in around $100 to $200. What I want is something that will allow me to orginize (like a calender) on it and possibly beable to work on school on something like microsoft office word. I am not personally the best organizer so this will definitly help me.It doesn't have to be a phone even though it would be nice and I do want some speed but if I can't get it then ow well. Internet doesn't matter to me because I'll just have to pay for wifi anyway. The size doesn't matter to much as long as its not to big and it can fit in my pocket. Inless its a pocket pc which I would love to have but don't think I can afford. If you could use your personal experience and knowledge with these devices and give me good examples that I can buy or base off of than I would greatly appreciate it and thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well get a pda phone anyphone right now that if you sign up for a contract, a lot of phone are under 200... samsung memoir,. blackberry pearl, blackberry bold, blackberry strom, lg envy, lg voyager.. just go your research there a lot to choose from