Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your going to have a hard time finding a PDA that can use Photoshop (you maybe want to look into buying a netbook that runs Windows XP and get a good laptop webcam).

If you want a very decent PDA that when plugged into any computer looks like a flash drive (thus you only need photoshop on your desktop), then I suggest either the Nokia N800 or the Nokia N810. I have the N800 and have been using it for about a year now and I'm still finding awsome things to do on it. The camera is decent (I think around 2-3 MPx) though I'm sure you could find better. The N810 has a built in GPS. Both devices have wifi with Skype (for phone calls), FM Radio, plus it will run most Linux applications (including Gnome Office).

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm looking for a PDA that works with Photoshop, and (if possible) has a decent

camera ? I want to buy a PDA, but I'd like to be able to use Photoshop on it, also if the PDA has a good camera it would be great. Where can i find one, if it exists? thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry but what you're asking simply doesn't exist, YET.

To use Photoshop, you will need at least a netbook and even with a netbook you're going to have a hard time using the full potential of Photoshop because of the processor and the ram and the operating system.

The only solution for now is still to buy a decent laptop with a good processor and a good amount of ram.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your going to have a hard time finding a PDA that can use Photoshop (you maybe want to look into buying a netbook that runs Windows XP and get a good laptop webcam).

If you want a very decent PDA that when plugged into any computer looks like a flash drive (thus you only need photoshop on your desktop), then I suggest either the Nokia N800 or the Nokia N810. I have the N800 and have been using it for about a year now and I'm still finding awsome things to do on it. The camera is decent (I think around 2-3 MPx) though I'm sure you could find better. The N810 has a built in GPS. Both devices have wifi with Skype (for phone calls), FM Radio, plus it will run most Linux applications (including Gnome Office).