Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you were going to buy an electronic handheld device such as the GameBoy Micro

what questions would you hav? If you were going to buy a used gameboy micro and had some questions about its history with its past owner what would you ask? I need to know your answers! Thank You!

Vyre
    I would ask which games and faceplates (if any) he would include with the sale. I'd also ask for important mishaps, like dropping it in water and such. Nintendo makes really resistant hardware that may resist water and prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures somewhat, but these accidents can hurt in the long run.

Also, I would only buy a Gameboy Micro if it was very, very cheap. Most of the time, getting a Nintendo DS is a better choice by far, for a number of reasons. Even if you don't plan on playing DS games, it has longer battery life and much more ample tech support options. Nintendo DS can also use flash cards in order to run applications and games made by fans.

I hope I have helped with your purchase.