...send pic messages? Ok, there have been many questions asked and some say yes some say no. My dad had a palm treo 650 for verizon and was able to send and recieve picture messages without internet. Now he has a palm centro and he can't recieve or send pic messages and he doesn't have internet still. So everything remained equal, but now they set up his phone to not send and recieve pic messages because he doesn't have internet, when before he didn't have internet and could still recieve pic messages. So one verizon salesman says oh you can't get MMS messaging without internet on a smartphone. Then another verizon salesman tells us you can't get pic messaging on the treo 650 because it doesn't have a camera and that no verizon phone without a camera won't get MMS which is false because I have seen my dad send and recieve pic messages on his treo 650 without a camera and without the internet. So any verizon people out there that can sort this out? I have seen MMS being sent on a treo 650 with no camera and no internet, but now they turn pic messaging off on the palm centro? Doesn't seem like it makes sense and sounds like verizon salespeople have no idea what they are doing.