Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think he hates PDA?

i have an amazing boyfriend and he means everything to me, but he wont kiss me and he tells me he wants to, but he wont when people are around but his parents only let us go out on dates if other people are around so how do i get him to kiss me?? any suggestions would be great, but please, don't give me any crap thanks for the help
    i know for a fact he has never kissed anyone and that he wants to but he just wont and i don't really know if he hates PDA it's just a guess
    he is worth anything to me so forget about braking up with him we have been going out for 4 months and don't say it's too early

oh and i forgot he will hold me and hug me and everything he just wont kiss me and he told me it was because people were around so it's not all PDA that i think he doesn't like

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well if you go get snacks at the movies ask him if he can come to.
    If that does not work....than IDK.Maybe he feels really uncomfortable when he is put in those situations. Other than that IDK.Good Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have the oppostie problem, my bf is always trying to make out with me in front of friends and it gets annoying sometimes. try going to the movies with friends, but set it up beforehand with your friends that you sit with him up in the back row of the theater and not with them. good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Urgh,
    This guy is soooo not worth it if he never shows affection in public!

If he really liked you he would hold your hang and everything in front of the world :P
    Talk to him about it..

GOOD LUUCK!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    well its like i always tell ppl if he don't like to kiss you in front of his friends then i would say that he don't like kissing or there could be a worse answer have u ever seen him kiss any girl?? how long have u been together that could be that he don't like to kiss in the first few months.that's how my x used to be he never kissed me till about 4 months well he gave those lil pecks on the cheek or a lil one on the lips but that's bout it. well i hope u can figure it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ask him why
    maybe its his parents that are keeping him leashed

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should probably just give him time, but maybe can try to get him alone if your on a date, and have to go get something you could ask him to come with you. You could always try to bring to your house or something and when your parents step out of the room.....