I'm new to the whole PDA / iPaq thing keep in mind. I have a vending business. Instead of using an overly expensive hand-held scanner that doubles as mini-PC to type amount of products I'm delivering and print out a receipt for the customer / store, I'm intending to get a hand-held PDA or iPaq. I'd need it to be wireless of course, and also bluetooth capable. So I can have it print the customer form out once I've completed the order on it. The printer I'll have in my vehicle using an inverter. Now the trick is, for it to work properly, I'd need to use either Excel or Access. Or some replacement program for either. My current customer form is written in Excel, but if the PDA / iPaq cannot use Excel or Access, perhaps some third-party program that acts as the same etc. I see the HP iPaq 211 is around 300 bucks, but also I don't see great reviews. Some seem good. If it can use a database, or access-like program, and bluetooth to a printer, then any PDA of reasonable price is ok. I just mentioned the 211 as an example of what I've read about online so far. It's a lot of money to shell out in a bad economy after all. So I want to make the best choice.

Oh, FYI. The reason I didn't suggest for example a Blackberry or Iphone is the monthly expense. Just in case anyone was going to suggest either could do similar things that I want. I don't want a 99 a month bill. Or even a 60 a month bill when I don't need the mobile phone feature that much. GPS would be a good feature, but the true purpose is for customer forms and bluetooth / wireless printing on the go options using a database or excel-like software. Everything else would be a bonus but unnecessary.