Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need to know if there is a smartphone out there that can run the java program?

I manage ac units from a desktop and laptop.And the program that I use runs with java.would like to be able to manage it from a smartphone if posable

Downloads
    Uploads
    Java is not a program, it's a programming language. Java interpreters help run Java applications on phones and computers.

However, even if you're phone is Java-capable, that doesn't mean you can run that control application on the phone. Java on phones doesn't have every feature of the computer version, and the app is not designed to run on a mobile device. You would have to find a way to have an application developed for the phone that would provide those functions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Java is not a program, it's a programming language. Java interpreters help run Java applications on phones and computers.

However, even if you're phone is Java-capable, that doesn't mean you can run that control application on the phone. Java on phones doesn't have every feature of the computer version, and the app is not designed to run on a mobile device. You would have to find a way to have an application developed for the phone that would provide those functions.