Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    rave_runner

i have a problem with PDA...help!?

So, i am 15 and i am with my first boyfriend (im his first girlfriend) and i get really shy in front of other people with him. i don't know how to show affection to him in public because i want to and he shows affection, but i just need to know what to do around him in public?

...i don't mean we're going to make out because we havn't even kissed yet, but i just want to not be awkward with him in public.

Jennifer J
    Just think, what does it matter if they are watching me or not? You can't let other people control your life, if you want to show him affection in public then go ahead, it's no one elses business what you and him do in public.

mRS.eFRON!!!
    In some (most) places in the world, showing affection in public is considered a little disrespectful, but, a little peck, and holding hands isnt that bad

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes but WE don't want to see your affection.

It's great you love him but I (and the rest of the public) don't care to watch 2 kids making out.

So, in public - hold hands, walk arm in arm- give a peck on the lips/cheek.

But keep the petting - necking- making out- etc behind closed doors. You are uncomfortable with displays of affection in public b/c much of it is inappropriate.

Britt D
    just start doing it....ull probly still be shy...but then youll get used to it really fast...

HEadCAsE
    When it's right you'll do it. I'm not a PDA'er, and I never will be. I can't even hold a bf's hand. It's not for everyone. I just don't feel comfortable doing it. For me if my bf's wanted to kiss and cuddle in public, there was a limit for me. And they knew and respected that.

It's really not a big deal. People make one because they think that they have to do it. Well you don't. If you're shy now you may grow out of it, or you may meet a guy who you can't keep your hands off of. But don't worry you're 15 and have many PDA opportunities ahead.

Have fun. He likes you for you. Not how you get down in public.