Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how much pda is too much?

my boyfriend and i were hanging out with two of our friends in his basement
    and we were sitting close and holding hands
    and we kissed every once and a while
    and then after this night i was talking to both these friends (a boy and a girl)
    and they were talking about it like we were on top of each other
    and they were texting other people who also think we were on top of each other making out
    and i need advice on how much pda is too much

btw we are 15 and 16 and old enough to date

=)
    thanks much!
    i care what my friends think so they feel comfortable around us when we are together
    thanks everyone!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you care what your friends thing? And if they're texting people about your personal business, they're probably not your friends in the first place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate PDA so I like it to be limited to holding hands and then the OCCASIONAL peck on the cheek. When I see people making out at a party or in public I just get annoyed. I understand that people will make out at parties, but they need to go hook up in a separate room.

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell them to shut up because if you guys like making out and being physical who cares what other people think

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like the right amount of PDA. I think your friends are starting crap because they are either jealous or they just don't want any PDA

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's done in a classy, sweet way, then pda is cool.

Kissing is fine, but I really don't need to see actual tongues outside of the mouth, and if they can't keep their hands off body parts, that's a little over the top. No groping allowed.

We get it ... they're hot for each other ok? But anything in which they're not vertical, any breast fondling, and/or touching anything below the belt - can't you just exercise some self control PLEASE ? It's not classy !

This is my view.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it draws the attention of other people, it is too much. Best done in private.