Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    milliniumstylz

How do you send pictures/video taken with Sprint Mogul HTC (pocket pc) to

another cell phone? I have a Sprint HTC Mogul and it is Window Mobile phone. I know how to send pictures/videos to email addresses, but finding it a little difficult sending it to another cell via telephone #. If you need any further details let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would suggest that you go to sprints website and email them that question....it is hard to do i have the motorola q and you have to attach the photo and send it thru either outlook or your sprint email...but you have to send to the phones email address if you are sending it to another phone you cant just use the telephone number...its pretty complex....so email them and they normally reply within 24 to 48 hours...good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey man i just got a htc mogul thru sprint. is it nice. like is it worth it, i ordered it online and had it sent to my sgts back in the states, cause ill be back early march in the states so i want it before i get back ya know.
    N-Sanity, Part of The Hip Hop Group "The Legacy" check some of my music out @ www.myspace.com/nsanity18
    Also A United States Marine Currently deployed to Camp Fallujah Iraq till Mid March.