Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you cheat on electronic handheld yahtzee??!?!?

my cousin somehow figured it out and got 928 points!! i figured out eh first part. you have to roll and get a six and then hit roll repeatedly until it shows that you got like 5 yahtzzees. but i dont know what to do after that and its bugging the crap out of me!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    do you realize how utterly pathetic this question sounds?

Unregistered
    for days i've been thinking there's gotta be a way to cheat on yahtzee.. so i started pressing buttons, and then in mass quantity, then in sequence. i don't have it figured out yet but there is a way to override how many rolls you get. it's only worked twice for me, but
    Say you have 4 of a kind (6,6,6,6) or any set of 4; and an offset number (1),(2),(3),(4), or (5); you only have one more chance to get another 6 in order to get yahtzee right? Well what i've been tinkering with is if you press the hold key for that offset number before your final roll then PRESS AND HOLD the hold key on that same offset number so it is not on hold any longer then continuously press the roll button. This will make the game look like its going schitzo. Everything will be lit up, however you are able to keep rolling until you get the number you desire. If you have the sound on, you can hear the game automatically count it as a yahtzee. Just press enter and there's an extra 100 points!! Best of luck.

Unregistered
    to cheat at hand held yahtzee is very simple. First do your first roll and hold high numbers or a large quantity of numbers. Next do your second roll. DO NOT ROLL A THIRD TIME!!!! After you have done this go to the choice you desire. Once you've done that press hold on any random nmber and you will notice the cursur under your choice will dissapear. If you press enter it will give you the points but will still allow you to choose this answer again. You can do this forever and get unlimited amounts of points. I have gone up into the thousands but took the batteries out and went to 850 to make it look realistic. Have fun and impress your friends.