Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i get them to stop with their obnoxious PDA's?!?

So there's this guy i like (trying not 2)...he (and half the school) knows i like him, but he dosent feel the same way about me. its been this major drama filled mess 4 months(over a year and a half), and, after a visit 2 the school councelor by my friend, we finally got him and his friends to stop talking about me behind my back and being downright RUDE (like, fake facebook profile under may name rude). Anyway, it is better now, but things r still really awkward, we have 2 classes together, one of which his GF is in with us, and its so uncomfortable. in chem a couple weeks ago we got new seats and our teacher put me 2 ft away from him...not 2 mention that i caught his GF shooting me this "look'' from across the room. And sometimes i know they go out of there way 2 make me jealous, like making out in the hall the second they see me coming. i really dont understand why he even bothers considering i thought he didnt give a crap about me...anyway...sorry this is so long, but any advice???

Downloads
    Uploads
    People are generally like other animals.... if you truly ignore the bad behavior the motivation for the behavior is lost. I suspect they (and everyone else) still know or at least sense that anything to do with this guy still bothers you. It's obvious from your statements ("trying not 2 [like this guy]").

The problem is not with this couple...the problem is with you. People only have the power to effect your life that you yourself give them. You need to get to the point of accepting that this guy does not care about you and this is not the guy for you. When you truly accept that neither him nor his GF have any control over your emotional state that you do not empower them with, then you will be free from the discomfort. You can not change them but you can change the way you react to them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if he makes you jealous, find something to make him jealous back, if he seriously cares for you still make him prove it.

Junior Member THETRUTHFULNIGGUH's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't care. people have sex in the streets where i come from.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just ignore them really they'll get bored and see u have no interest
    or if dat doesnt work
    be rude back to them
    if they are going to do horrible stuff to u
    then they shud have it done by to them

Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm. really i know its hard but what you have to do is smile back and act like you don't care.
    if you act like you care then they know that and are just going to try to keep shooting you down.
    but they'll stop if they see it's not effecting you...
    [:
    good luck(:

Downloads
    Uploads
    He is an ass hole, i would kick his ass, but im not there, so i would suggest that you would just not even pay attention and not even bother, then he will realize that you don't care and he will stop

Downloads
    Uploads
    ignore it. u tell them 2 knock it off and they'll keep doing it. just act like it doesnt matter.