So there's this guy i like (trying not 2)...he (and half the school) knows i like him, but he dosent feel the same way about me. its been this major drama filled mess 4 months(over a year and a half), and, after a visit 2 the school councelor by my friend, we finally got him and his friends to stop talking about me behind my back and being downright RUDE (like, fake facebook profile under may name rude). Anyway, it is better now, but things r still really awkward, we have 2 classes together, one of which his GF is in with us, and its so uncomfortable. in chem a couple weeks ago we got new seats and our teacher put me 2 ft away from him...not 2 mention that i caught his GF shooting me this "look'' from across the room. And sometimes i know they go out of there way 2 make me jealous, like making out in the hall the second they see me coming. i really dont understand why he even bothers considering i thought he didnt give a crap about me...anyway...sorry this is so long, but any advice???