Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i deal with my friend's PDA?

My friend and her Boyfriend have been dating for about a year, and they think they're in love. Which they might very well BE in love, who am i to judge? But everytime i hang out with her she ALWAYS brings her boyfriend. I've gotten used to his presence and i'm cool with her bringing him, becasue he's really cool. BUT THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO BE IN CONSTANT CONTACT. God forbid they're not standing next to each other at all times or touching. They'll just stop and "gaze into eachother's eyes" and kiss. It get's f*cking tiresome because it happens EVERY 5 MINUTES. LIKE HOLY SHIT. How do i deal with this? because i'm starting to get sick of it.

She's like my bestfriend. so I can't just NOT hang out with her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    she should take some time to hang out with her girlfriends alone, i mean without her boyfriend. and she should get a room when she's with her boyfriend. or they just need to control that massive kissing and touching in front you cause that's disrespectful...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand how you feel. That's how my best friend and her bf are, and it'super annoying. So just talk to ur friend, if she doesn't pull through then she's not ur friend becuz then she would care about ur feelings. Just tell her u want time with her and not her and her boyfriend. Hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    well next time she asks you to go some where ask whose going and if she mentions her boyfriend say you have other plans and maybe try talking to her about it because saying you have plans all the time she's going see there's something wrong and it could jeopardize your friend ship. i hope this helps!!