Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How come my boyfriend never shows any PDA?

My boyfriend like never shows any PDA (well he hugs be before classes but thats it) were always to school pretty early (as well as most of the other couples) and they walk around holding hands but my boyfriend like wont take the enitiative to grab my hand.. and like idk but in other places like school dances hes like ALL over me which makes me happy but idk maybe its just me... but it kinda made me sad today when my best friend walked by with her boyfriend and they were holding hands and my other friend walked by with her boyfriend arm around her... while my boyfriend was just walking beside me

Downloads
    Uploads
    he just doesn't like it most likely.

im a girl and i cant stand pda. i refuse to show pda no matter how much my boyfriend asks lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    awwwwwww sweetie! he might just not want to embarrass you. he could be shy? he just might not be the guy. grab his hand one day. whisper in his ear "tell me if you don't like it" hope i helped :/ goodluck. but remember, he chose YOU. hehee. he might just be different kinda guy. less confident.

help?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhEoL8cieiUyNftMC8yQAi_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20101027163313AAH7zoy

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be that maybe he is just not a PDA type of guy and that is not a bad thing, but if he does when you are at dances and stuff, then maybe it is just in school. Some guys get embarrassed by showing affection. They think they are supposed to be "cool" and not show any kind of emotion. Then you have the guys who are the opposite. Maybe if t you talk to him about how you feel, he may hold your hand in school and stuff, but if he doesn't, don't be offended by it. It is not a personal thing against you. Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    he's probably not comfortable with it.

I don't really like PDA to some extent. I hate the attention people give. the "oooohh" and crap like that. Which is probably what he is avoiding so he doesn't get all embarrassed from that attention.

Best thing to do is actually ASK him. You'll get the answer you're looking for!

Downloads
    Uploads
    he prob doesn't feel like doing that during school is appropriate.....