I have an O2 XDA Stellar, otherwise known as HTC’s TyTN II

Recently, a large company charged me for something that they had previously agreed I would not be charged for. The company subsequently claimed that they had never made any such agreement.

I need my TyTN II to automatically record the entirety of all calls that it makes or receives and to store the sound files on my memory card, so that I can prove what was said throughout the call.

The software must also be able to play the recording, so that both the person on the other end of the line and I can hear the recording during a call.

The software must also record to a standard format, such as MP3, in order that those involved can listen to the recordings with ease.

While I would of course prefer a free solution, due to the legal importance of this function, I am willing to pay for the software if that is necessary, however no more than UK£50 at maximum.

If, however, you think that you have the perfect solution, please include it in your answer so that I can consider it, no matter what the cost is.

I require software that works properly, performing all of these functions “out of the box”.

Please include full references, web links and prices.

Thank you for your help! I hate getting screwed over and this will prevent that!
Both sides of the call must be able to be heard clearly. Preferably, these should be recorded in separate channels