Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    par8hdman

Help with PDA purchase.?

I'm looking at buying a PDA but have no real understanding of PDAs. Where can I go to get some solid information on these things? I have a good idea on what I want to do, and possibly move into later, but no idea on what I am looking for.

Answerman
    PDAs have spreadsheets, note and recording capability, phone and scheduling systems. Further, they allow you to synchronize with your computer to maintain the information.

Suggest CNET.com. That is a great site that shows demos and features. I have used the Palm system myself for years and find it to be the easiest Operating system to use.

I later purchased a "smart phone" which includes a microsoft interface. I did so to avoid carrying multiple devices. I have gotten used to the MS PDA, however, still prefer my old Palm devices. I hope this helps.