Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which handheld console should I get?

Should I get the Nintendo 3DS, PSP 3000, or wait for PSP Vita wifi. I might not get the Nintendo 3DS because I've heard that it causes vision problems! I'm not sure! What do you guys think would be a better choice and why?

Downloads
    Uploads
    PSVita it is a processing power beast! well at least for a handheld system... And the creator even ported the ps3 metal gear solid to it just to show how smoothly it runs. I would personally wait for the Vita its coming shortly anyways.

Oh yea and it has a quad core processor that can beat a 3ds any day and has more system ram than even the ps3! so yea I would definitely wait and don't listen to Nintendo fan boys... Don't get me wrong Nintendo has some good stuff but the psvita is gonna be a beast against the 3ds... Its like comparing a Ferrari to a Volkswagen bug...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say if you like Mario, Zelda, and the Resident Evil game go with the 3DS. Nintendo has its own type of games that a lot of people like. Otherwise, if you're not interested in these games, go with the PS Vita. The PSP is an older generation handheld and no new games are being made for it. The Vita is a lot more superior, in many ways. There's more social connectivity, meaning you can meet and play with other people. There's more input options, with the 2 analog sticks and 2 touch screens so you have better control in games. And the graphics, they're far superior this time around, mimicking the PS3. The Vita has a lot going for it, that's why so many developers have signed on to make games for it, which explains why the Vita has more release games than any previous Playstation console before it. If you're not interested in Nintendo's games then get the Vita, I believe you'll be happier with that system.