Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Football Manager Handheld 2012 best players to buy for really cheap. Im Vauxhall

Motors in BSQ North with £850? What are some good, (possibly young) players which will come to my Vauxhall Motors club in the Blue Square North League. I have a budget of £850 and my wages will not allow me to pay more than £800 a week. I just need a few good players to get my season going and hopefully challenge for promotion.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Raid the free agents, offer them all a contract and sign any of them that will agree to join, I've found some gems in the free agents before.

I was AFC Telford, signed a young guy called Elding, stayed with me 10 years, won every league with him as top scorer, including Champions League, and he won the world cup with England! has to be good to make that happen haha.

But yeh, sign anyone you can and give them all a try out, you can find some hidden talent and make big profit off them!