Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

do you have to pay for internet access for a pda or handheld pc when is has

wi-fi access. is it like a laptop? i have a question. i have looked everywhere and on a bunch of websites...dell hp att......i am looking to buy a pda or handheld pc...now when it says as a feature it has wireless capability....does that mean you have to pay for internet access or is it like a laptop-if you are in a hotspot you have access. i know the ones sold by phone companies you have to pay for, but i don't want the phone ones...i just want a pda or HHpc that has internet access. thanks for your help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    when u try to connect to a wifi hot spot through phone or laptop, if the network is on unsecured mode then u don't have to pay. if it requires a password chances are u might have to pay to get access. most public wifi hotspots are free. so dont worry about it just by a good phone with wifi. Rgds.