Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you have to have internet in your AT&T plan to show weather on the HTC Fuze?

I'm going to be using a plan that only includes talk and text, no web. To use the weather tab and show the weather, will I have to have internet in my plan to use that tab? Also, if it comes naturally on the phone, will I be charged extra to look at the weather since I'm not going to be paying for internet in my plan?

I'm relying on WiFi for my web usage when I switch to AT&T, so there's no need for me to pay for the internet, especially since I'll be using it so rarely.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Be very cautious... If you are using WiFi you will be OK (beware of automatic downloads); however if you use any amount of data what so ever you will be charged by the bite and it will be very expensive; if you do not have a data plan and use data, you will be charged data at their highest rates...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Be very cautious... If you are using WiFi you will be OK (beware of automatic downloads); however if you use any amount of data what so ever you will be charged by the bite and it will be very expensive; if you do not have a data plan and use data, you will be charged data at their highest rates...