Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do I HAVE to get the smartphone data plan on letstalk.com for at&t and/or t-mobile?

our family is planning to renew our plan for t-mobile or switch to at&t. we're not sure yet. whenever i try to add a phone on letstalk.com(thats where we are planning to buy our phones and plan) , its saying that i have to pay an extra 30 or something dollars per month for the data plan. i know my family doesn't want to do it but its like i can't get any good phones without it such as the blackberry 8900, samsung behold, or something like that. is there anyway i could a new good phone without it? thanks for helping!

Downloads
    Uploads
    AT&T requires a data plan on all smart phones. T-Mobile does not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know for the iPhone you have to have the data plan which has the unlimited internet and unlimited texting. After I got my first bill with my iPhone I am very grateful for it. The internet is constantly running, you can't close it out. The bill if you had to pay for the actual usuage is outrageous! I also know that with the blackberry it is the same, my sister has one. It does cost $30 extra but it is well worth it. Hope it helps.