Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    iHATE rICKYpONTING

Cell phone/pda purchasing advise?

my dad wants to buy a communicator type cellphone the nokia e90 is too expensive so we tried to get the sony ericsson p990 until we realized its outta production is there any alternative which has two keypads or a mini laptop type form factor like the e90 my dads priorities are FIRST good voice quality then batterry life 3g internet speeds wi fi etc please advice......gps would be useful but not necessery

PS:I LIVE IN INDIA WHERE WE BUY A CELLPHONE AND THEN CHOSE THE OPERATOR AND NOT BUNDLES LIKE BLACKJACK FROM AT&T AND X-CINGULAR ETC.

think72
    The new palm treo would be a good combination as that certainly has HSDPA 3G capability. You could try an 02 brand PDA, or a dopod they would have the form factor you might be after.

think72
    The new palm treo would be a good combination as that certainly has HSDPA 3G capability. You could try an 02 brand PDA, or a dopod they would have the form factor you might be after.