Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I cancel my Unlimited Data plan for Verizon for my HTC Touch Pro?

I am planning to upgrade my phone to an HTC Touch Pro soon and I looked at the upgrading process to see how much it would cost. I had to choose a few features for the HTC Touch Pro. It said that I had to select a data feature because I was buying a smartphone. I had to chose between an additional /month Email and Data plan, or an additional /month Unlimited Data Plan. I want to know if, when I upgrade, I can cancel the Unlimited Data feature because I will not use it because the HTC Touch Pro has Wi-Fi capability. I cannot really afford the feature and I don't even need it. So, can I cancel the feature after I upgrade?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The phone will not work with out out. Its something the manufacture says you HAVE to have on all smart, Blackberrys, PDAS phones. Not even employees can get out of it. Even if you order the phone from online you still have to have the Data plan on top of it.

If you want something with Wi-Fi you should get a Ipod Touch. It is the coolest think ever!. It has almost a full web browser.