Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boyfriend isn't so big on the PDA. Help?

My boyfriend isn't so big on the PDA as the title says. He only holds hands and hugs me goodbye but like I'm a cuddler and I like to lean on the guys I go out with when we are sitting together or be held in their arms. I just don't know how to get him to do this. I'm pretty sure I can I just need some theories that would help him do this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you ever tried to hug and hold his hand first. These things are trained and practiced. Now if you go for his hand or hug him and he pulls back he's shy or nervous. Some guys are not comfortable in the PDA specially when there is a time and place for these things. In public holding hands and maybe a peck here or there is ok , and respectable. Being glued together while walking or being all over each other is overdoing it. Talk to him and come to terms about it, don't leave it up to guesswork, he might be thinking the same thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you ever tried to hug and hold his hand first. These things are trained and practiced. Now if you go for his hand or hug him and he pulls back he's shy or nervous. Some guys are not comfortable in the PDA specially when there is a time and place for these things. In public holding hands and maybe a peck here or there is ok , and respectable. Being glued together while walking or being all over each other is overdoing it. Talk to him and come to terms about it, don't leave it up to guesswork, he might be thinking the same thing.

Downloads
    Uploads