Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blackberry plans for AT&T?

I am looking into buying the Curve. I want to have unlimited internet/email and a fair amount of messaging, say 1000. But when i put together the plans on the website, messaging is separate from the blackberry internet and adds up to being more expensive than what im paying now. Is it possible to get away with using a normal PDA plan, like the one i currently use with my blackjack( unlimited internet and 1500 messages), and still have all the internet and email features of the Curve?What if i don't go to the store and by a used blackberry on ebay or something?What if i don't go to the store and by a used blackberry on ebay or something?

Armaan N

hey, i was wondering the same type of thing. can you help me?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080320160544AApWql7&pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJLx mEe44RVEEopJVWg5hKIheXUY72Am4UA--&paid=asked&msgr_status=

arizonaprincess2

When I bought my Curve (sweet phone) they told me I needed to switch to a blackberry internet plan. I wanted to keep the plan from my Blackjack as well but they wouldn't let me. I got in with 900 minutes, unlimited internet, email, and text messages for around $100 a month. A little price increase but I had to do it. sorry, but you have to switch plans as far as I know.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Blackberry and PDA plans offer the same things but use different technology, which is the reason for the differentiation between the 2 plans. The plan you have now is an old PDA plan. The blackberry plan mirrors the current PDA plan, so if you were going to a different PDA you would get to keep that plan, but moving to the Blackberry you would have to switch or else it wouldn't work.For what you want (Unlimited data and 1500 texts) it is only a month, more than you are paying now.