Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

the best non-pda phone for me at verizon?

im biiiiig texter [super picky about phone keys and the feel of them] whats a good phone for me at verizon that doesn't delay when texting & feels good?
    -i like the venus
    -i like the older enV

[it doesnt have to have a full keyboard, fyi]

Downloads
    Uploads
    My friends all have the EnV and they like it a lot, until they saw they played around with the newer EnV2 and said it had a better key feel. The only downside would be the EnV2 looses a camera flash, but gains a larger internal screen for video watching and texting.

If you want to spend a little more and get some a little fancier there is the LG Voyager. It has a external touch screen, that is suppose to be nice to use, and a flip out keyboard like the EnV which is also nice to use. Then there is also the Glyde, it has a slide out keyboard, and is also a touch screen(same interface and the Voyager). This one also has haptic feed back so when you touch the screen it vibrates a little to tell it you press what something(nice feature). All of these are non-pda device btw.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go with the lg venus. I bought the pink one about 5 months ago or so and I absolutly LOVE it. I text alottt....and I also love how it has a touch screen. Ive not had any problems with it so far. I use it lke constanly all day from 7 in the morning to 11 or so at night and the farthest my batt has ever went down was 1 bar. Its just a great phone overall, worth the money.