8900? And best GSM carrier? Need VoIP, great battery life, and international service (my belief is that no matter WHERE you go, you'll always find Nokia shops, but sometimes you'll find other stuff in capitals, but not always.)

Also, what are some shortcomings of these phones? I hear the E71 is great overall, but has a terrible camera at night. Balance with price / cost.

What are the OUTSTANDING features of these phones that make them better than the rest in your opinion?

As far as Carriers and Coverage goes: which has the best plans balanced vs. cost, best coverage, least dropped calls, best audio clarity, etc.

Back to PHONES:

Need good audio clarity, a LOUD speakerphone, and a LOUD alarm, as well.

GOOD MUSIC OUTPUT A MUST! I was thinking of getting an iPhone, but I hear the HTC Fuze is even better! Is the sound great too?

Great OS with good apps and games a big plus. Will be traveling like mad and using VoIP internationally. (Personally, I think Windows Mobile works easiest with work apps, etc., but I haven't used the others.)

OS MUST be stable.

The OS MUST support Skype or VoIP and Instant Messaging with Yahoo and others.

Full GPS Functionality and ease of use. GOOD INTERNATIONAL maps and local businesses too.

International Tech Support? Nokia wins hands down, unless others are good. HTC is from Taiwan, and Blackberry is from the USA. Samsung is from Korea.

A bit of ruggedness is a good thing when it's a laptop-replacement used overseas while traveling.

3G optional, but must have HSDPA or EDGE.
Also, some phones (like the Nokia E71) is not available in the US with a data plan with a carrier like T-mobile or AT&T, but must be bought separately in its entirety! That's an extra outlay of cash, though not a big problem, *IS* a consideration!

Why not get a $200 discount with a 2-year contract?

Please let me know who the carriers are with which phones too, that's important!

Thanjks!