Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

best handheld console?

Sony Psp,Psp 300,Psp Slim and Lite,Psp Go or Psp2...

or Nintendo DS,DS Lite,DSI,DSI Slim,DSI XL or 3DS...

Which handheld game console is the best ever made?

And why hasn't Microsoft Xbox got a portable/handheld console??? Also when is Xbox 720,PS4,WII2,PSP2 AND 3DS COMING............... 10POINTS LOL....

Downloads
    Uploads
    They will be definitely out in 2222.. Well give me my 1 points.I gave you the answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    frankly, the best handheld console will be different depending on the person. i have a psp slim and lite and i think that it is a really good console. not a patch on the family xbox 360 but still good in its own right. i like playing games such as little big planet and need for speed undercover and my psp is perfect, great screen size, reliable and no lag. 3 years old. no problems

however, if you asked the same question to my little sister then she would say her ds lite is really good. but then again she does play games such as my sims and nintendogs that work better with a dual screen format.

if you go on popularity and sales then i'm pretty sure the ds lite would win.

why microsoft hasn't got a handheld console out i don't know. it may be down to many different things. the are wanting to concentrate on the 360 and kinect; they don't think that handheld gaming is a big enough market to warrant the development; they think that nintendo has claimed the crown and they don't have anything new to compete with that. i don't know, these are only ideas.

i'm also pretty sure that the xbox 720, ps4, wii2 are all just concepts that may not even be released. you can only keep an eye on the papers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally have a PSP and DS. PSP original is very good (a lot better than DS) PSP go isn't that popular.
    DSI is pretty good but it depends on if you are a hard core gamer or want more stuff to go with the console.
    Hopefully microsoft will make a handheld console but i don't know when. The PS4 will probably be out late 2011 but ive heard nothing about a wii2.
    i think the sony psp is the best as you can go on internet, music, games, photos, playstation link, multiplayer etc. It is also reliable as I have had one for 4 years and it is still as good as new and you will be able to get it for a good price..

hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    3DS all the way! If you've been following the news and stuff about the 3DS, then you should already know that it is a superior handheld.

Having the graphics comparable with the 360/PS3(you gotta see it to believe it; specs don't count), 3D without glasses(you can turn it off if you don't want 3D), compatible with the old generations of DS softwares, gyroscope, accelerometer, touch-screen, capable of taking 2D/3D photos and capturing 2D/3D videos, 2D/3D movie playback, multitasking(i.e. You can access web browser while playing a game), Virtual Console Service(which was not available with the DSi/DSi XL) and some 3D remakes of classic retro games(GB, GBC, GBA, NES, SNES, and more), also compatible with DSi Wares, 3DS Mii Plaza (Mii creation), augmented reality games, CrossPass" (which can automatically seek and connect to wireless network nodes such as Wi-Fi hotspots, sending and downloading information in the background while in sleep mode or while playing a game), 3D TV streaming(only available in Japan at the moment), e-book reader,better online capabilities, video chat, and more which weren't fully announced by Nintendo.

Plus, the games that will be coming out for it (Metal Gear Solid 3, Super Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil: Revelation, Resident Evil: Mercenaries, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Times, Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright(you heard that right), Mario Kart, Kingdom Hearts series, Final Fantasy series, Dead or Alive 3D, Ninja Gaiden, Samurai Warriors 3D, Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Call of Duty, Megaman Legends 3, and more) already beats the whole PSP software.

Few of the games that will be coming out for it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzOUHU5SKSA

More games being played live:
    http://tinycartridge.com/post/1409229740/nintendo-3ds-videos-for-ocarina-of-time-resident-evil

3DS Shop Channel:
    http://tinycartridge.com/post/1431454868/nintendo-3ds-shopping-channel-trailer-in-an#disqus_thread

Microsoft is not interested in handheld gaming at the moment, so don't hold your breath about them making a handheld gaming device that is less than $300.

No confirmation by the 3 companies about the 3 new systems. Although, look forward to it next year or the year after.

Oh, and PSP2 might be the PSPhone. If PSP Go was $250, imagine the price of that...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always been a Nintendo guy, so I'd go with the DS Lite. (DSi is just a wanna be cell phone that can't call in my opinion.)