Hey guys, I'm looking for a new phone by the end of this month, and I have a few expectations on what my handset should be like...
I need a lot of storage, for music (at least 4gb, preferably 8gb or more) so I can replace my ipod. I also want bluetooth and bluetooth enabled stereo headphones (http://images.tigerdirect.com/skuimages/... these are stereo headphones, not the earbuds, I can't stand those... OR with a headphone jack in it, so I can use regular wired ones...
Also, things like N-gage, it isn't a huge deciding factor, but would be cool to have. One with a touch screen, and either a digital QWERTY board or one that slides out from the side. One that landscapes when tilted. Plays MP3 files. Has a decent camera on it (at LEAST 3.0megapixels). preferably with windows mobile, and good organization applications (calendar, word, alarm clock with adjustable ring tone volume). One that I can use for university, so I don't always have to bring my laptop with me. One that I can use facebook and youtube and internet (preferably opera). One with a stylus(doesn't need one, but one that doesn't telescope). I don't care about the price, but I live in CANADA so I have fewer options. I'm currently with rogers, but I will part ways with them if there is a reasonable other telephone service provider with better, more technological cell phones. I really need help here!!!

If there isn't any you can think of, I have some ideas myself... out of all of these, which would be best for me you think? and which ones do rogers wireless have? or any other canadian phone providers(good ones) have?
LG KP500
Nokia N 97
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
LG Renoir KC910

Samsung Pixon M8800
HTC Touch Pro
HTC Touch Diamond
not quite mking. the pro has a sliding qwerty board, and the diamond does not. nice try though.