Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baby Monitors (BestView™ Handheld Color Video Monitor)?

Hi All, PLEASE HELP!!! I have bought the Color Video Monitor. It worked alright for 3 weeks, but now when I am switching on it says 'NO CAMERA'. I tried everything, went to Menu, there're 4 options: Vol, Brt, Cam Display 1 2 3 4, Add/Del Cam. I'm trying to push Cam display nothing's happening and I'm trying Add/Del it shows CAM SET UP add camera, del cam1, del cam2, etc. But again nothing is happening, I've tried to push all the button. I really dont know what to do now. I dont need to add any camera, and i dont even know whether handheld and camera is in one channel, cuz there's no option given in the camera set about channel.

If anyone knows about it, please helpme I'll be very gratefull. Thanx a lot in advance! Anty x

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont know I just always had my babies close enough to see and hear them myself