Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member nikkiebubb@yahooecom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well its ok to have PDA but not to much and about your friend if she has an nasty expression on her face when she says or yells get a room she is probably hurting because your not spending that much time with her and probably thast why she is jelous you should split your boyfriend and friend 50/50 spend the same amount of time with her as much as you spend with your boyfriend cause that hurts trust me ill know ive felt it and ive done it befo so try at least cuz it really does hurt and thats why shes jelous cuz u spendin more time with yr bf

Downloads
    Uploads

Too much PDA (question??)?

OK, so I've been going out with this guy for 2 yrs, and we're pretty much glued to each other, if you know what i mean... every time we kiss/make out in public, my best friend makes a face and is like "Get a room!" every freakin' time, even when it's a simple peck on the cheek. Question: What is she trying to say? Should i be offended?
    i admit we used to be close but now i spend time with my boyfriend more, because he's my best friend too... my girl best friend seems kind of jealous too... Anyway, what should i tell her?? to back off??
    i admit we

Downloads
    Uploads
    you admit you what?
    anyway, she's trying to say that she doesn't like it when you kiss in front of her.
    She probably is jealous, (or just grossed out...) so don't rub it in. If you want to kiss, don't do it in front of her. and if you don't have anywhere else to go so that she won't see you, say "do you mind if we kiss?" or something like that, and give her time to turn her head or close her eyes or something, and keep a time limit so that she's not there bored to tears while you're having "fun" kissing. And keep the "making out" to a minimum, especially in front of her or anyone else.
    She probably also misses you and the time you used to spend together. Just remember, a boyfriend should NEVER replace your friends. Just imagine if you ever broke up, what friends would be left? Think about it. It's important to keep spending time with your girl friends, as well as your boyfriend.
    Don't let a boyfriend come between you, and ruin your relationship with her. No guy is worth that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you admit you what?
    anyway, she's trying to say that she doesn't like it when you kiss in front of her.
    She probably is jealous, (or just grossed out...) so don't rub it in. If you want to kiss, don't do it in front of her. and if you don't have anywhere else to go so that she won't see you, say "do you mind if we kiss?" or something like that, and give her time to turn her head or close her eyes or something, and keep a time limit so that she's not there bored to tears while you're having "fun" kissing. And keep the "making out" to a minimum, especially in front of her or anyone else.
    She probably also misses you and the time you used to spend together. Just remember, a boyfriend should NEVER replace your friends. Just imagine if you ever broke up, what friends would be left? Think about it. It's important to keep spending time with your girl friends, as well as your boyfriend.

Don't let a boyfriend come between you, and ruin your relationship with her. No guy is worth that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally i think PDA is really awkward. Its feels so creepy to have people all kissy and gropey in public it makes me and the people around me feel like a giant 3rd wheel, its soooo incredibly awkward. I would say it is best to respect your best friends wishes as well as your man's. You have to try and balance things so that when you are out for dinner or relaxing with your boyfriend and your best friend that everyone feels really comfortable and is having a good time, your best friend doesn't go out with you to watch you and your boyfriend do heavy petting. When your being lovey dovey with your BF it can seem like your not giving anyone else around you any serious attention, and that all your attention is just on your man. So i can definitely see where her problem is and have been in her shoes, just try to cool it down a little bit when out on the town, it is a bit awkward for the people around you/

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's nothing more annoying than having to stand by while someone else makes out with a boyfriend or girlfriend. I know it seems like your love is unique and special and no one else has every felt the way you too do, but it's not, okay? Got that?

When you make out with someone in the presence of other people, you're ignoring them, just as much as if you decided to have a conversation without including the other person. It's damned rude is what it is.

So limit yourself to a peck and a brief clasp of hands. Everything else has to wait until you're alone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    she probably is a little jealous, because you spend so much time with him or that you have a bf that you're so close to and she doesn't. i little kiss or peck on the cheek isn't bad in front of other people but making out is a little rude sometimes.
    tell her it's annoying when she does that every single time you and you're boyfriend get near each other and maybe she'll open up about why she's always doing that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12