Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm

I'm South Africa! I've never even been there

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

OMG!!!

Remind me NOT to do something like that again !!

(B.T.W. I ain't been to New York either?!?!)

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

So am I!

"You're South Africa!
    After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles."

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

Australia....

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

Palestine

There's a lot of debate among those who know you about whether you deserve anything at all... a place to live, rights, shelter, a job, or anything. That fact has really made you upset over the years, and this has led you to resort to just about any means you can to get the word out that you exist. Hard to say whether all that anger is going to work out, but in the meantime, you've gotten peoples' attention. The cycle of abuse in your life looks ugly and doesn't show much signs of stopping... many people now even more firmly believe that you don't deserve anything because of what you've done.

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

Ugh.

You're the United States of America!
    You were probably a big bully in school, and odds are that you're still a big bully. You make promises that you break, you manipulate everyone around you, and you're awfully materialistic. On the other hand, you're pretty inventive and have a really good sense of justice. You just never get around to applying the idea of justice to yourself. Incredible potential remains yours to take advantage of.

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

U. S. of A...........

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

You're India!
    A great thinker and leader, you have a great deal of power despite being really poor. You like movies, cows, and you probably are a vegetarian and may even be a pacifist. You've probably been moving away from pacifism lately, though, as you get more and more defensive that everyone around you is trying to hurt you. How about a nice game of chess?

who would have thought? IM A THINKER!

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

I'm Egypt!

Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot.

Well, they got the part about "cats" right!

Downloads
    Uploads

What country are you?

Ireland!

You're Ireland!
    Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.

Quite good actually, and i am eating chips at the moment.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast