Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

yes i know its a depressing thread near christmas. anyway i was wondering what the general opinion is towards people on drugs. theres a lot of support for people coming off substahces but theres a lot of grumblings with things like addicts getting paid to quit and such so what's your stance? or maybr if you know/knew someone on drugs what do you think about it?

personally i had a firm velief that drugs are a mugs game and its your fault if you take them. i got ticked off when i went to court and someone got a lenient sentence for stealing 'cos it was "his addiction that drove him to it." I had the same thing with dealers. i just thought "well no one forces it in their hand so what's the big deal"? but i was listening to a new song about it and it got me thinking, and a mate tokd me a couple weeks back he started taking weed and Ex and tried to get me on it. Basically i been thinking about it a lot recently, what do you think about users?

Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

They will interfere with your training. Just say no!

Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

like im dumb enough to say yes. mind you doin BJJ when everyone's high cojld be fun. i

Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

BIG drug users, heroin, meth, crack etc are driven by their addiction. It was most likely their own choice to get involved, but I know people who's started without fully knowing what exactly they are getting involved with.

I guess I can sympathise, but loathe them at the same time.

Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

Each to their own. Live and let live. If someone wants to do drugs that's their problem, i have enough worries of my on without adding some other mugs worries to it.

Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

Once you've opened the box you never know what's going to happen. You could be lucky and be one of those take it or leave it kind of people or you could completly screw up the rest of your life. Best not to find out which.

Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

about the same with me. heroin addicts are probably the ones i cant sympathise with but the ones i do the most if you get what i mean. i think you have to have some real issues to inject yourself with it but its the one that seems to destroy lives thd most

Junior Member crocodile_dundee_usa's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

Maybe it's the buzz?

Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

meth is much worse than H, though H is bad enough.

Im lucky/unlucky enough to live very close to the H capital of Europe, so I can see the damage it does up close. I can also, if I wished, get pure H for £2 a hit.

Downloads
    Uploads

views on drug users

In moderation i think drugs are fine its just when you over step it, by that point your far too gone anyway and need help.

Watched my mate destroy himself on them but i have mates who use them all the time and live a normal life without any problems.

Depends what sort of person you are

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast