Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Terriosts get pwned in Aus

Well the Australian Police have been very busy, arresting terriosts all over the gaff. The NSW Police, Victorian Police and Federal Police have been involved in massive raids over the states arresting terriots who have been stockpiling chemicals to produce bombs.

Heres the link

One for the good guys aye.

Downloads
    Uploads

Kewl!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Is it already confirmed or are they still "alleged" terrorists ???

Downloads
    Uploads

Well they had enough chemicals to choke a donkey and make a hell of alot of bombs. They had loads of detonators, guns etc.

They were also being lead by some arab leader here in Aus, that preaches violence towards non muslim women and children. He also called Osama a great man....

Junior Member thelaveragelamerican's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

The entire article is pretty scant on actual information regarding what was seized and what the plans were. News can be intentionally vague that way. Much of that has to do with their source. Often times that is no more than a press release by the police - and those can be very scant to say the least.

I think a guy like John Howard is somewhat between a rock and a hardspot. If he enacts legislation that allows him to rais suspected terrorist dens etc. then he is damned. If he doesn't and appeases the liberal public and something does kick off... he is damned. Never was there a more clear cut case of 'damned if you do... damned if you don't".

The following things I find a bit silly:

LOL! Yeah no kidding. Australia is not hot-blooded Pakistan or someplace in the middle east. You can't start punching out photographers and reporters because they're doing their job. They really made themselves look like a bunch of moron's there. The BBC had a short clip of the attacks. Great way to shoot yourself in the foot.

I also find this... err... somewhere between stupid and problematic. I dunno... but last I checked it wasn't the Catholics that were plotting terrorist attacks. The blokes to date have all been extremist muslims. So if the muslim community is not willing to publicly take a stand and state that they do not and will not condone or support these kinds of acts by extremist muslims... then how do they think they're going to sidestep all the fallout for muslims in general. Perception is often the reality.

Again I find this to be absurd. So did Ameer Ali expect that it was going to be a multi cultural group helping to plan and execute terrorist acts?!?! What was he expecting? Maybe he thought there should have been a vicar involved. And while were at it let's chuck in a few Buddhist monks. And hey what about the 15 year old paperboy.

Who is he kidding?!! No one.
    He sounds like he's been asleep for the past decade.

This is just the kind of guy that is so bleedin' liberal that he would sit on his arse and do squat while things for a big boom are shaping up. Then when the shizznizz hits the fan and innocent people are killed en masse - he'll sick there and suck his teeth, twiddle his beads and say 'Perhaps we should have done more'.

Idiot.

note: NaughtyNight
    Nice to see ya bro. You haven't been 'round much as of late. What gives?

Downloads
    Uploads

Gday Slip. Been working like a dog mate.

Got a bit more info for you guys. This was on the news, and I cant find any new articles atm. I'll look again in a wee bit.

There is a proposal that is gaining alot of support. It entails stripping the citizenship off any terriosts, or thoes who preach terroism, or thoes who condone terriosm. After they have lost their citizenship, they will be deported back home.

Ironically. These guys would most likely be killed in a few days after going back home. Considering that a large proportion are refugees. lol