Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

St-Jean Baptiste beating

Greeting to MAPers !

Got a frustrating story to tell who happen last weekend for the ''St-Jean Baptiste''.

Two of my friend were going out in Montreal and walk to a Taxi Station. At the same time, three guys who were kick out of a bar because they were making trouble cross there road. Angry of being kick out, they took the taller of my friend and start to beat him madly, one of them were holding him when the other beat him in the face. The third guys take my other friend ( 5pi4 and maybe 120 pound...you got it ) and hold him on the ground. Result : My 18 not souture (think i spell it wrong), an operation to replace his jaws, and blood transfusion.

This same guys ( the one who get beaten), is a black belt Karate Chito-Ryu, and a Cop.

I find this pretty disguisting and monstrous what just happen to my two friend, and even if i know martial art don't protect again anything, i'm sorry that is martial art was no use again them.

At least he's alive...but goosh...that make me angry

Well, just wanted to share...make me feel better

Have a good week!

Downloads
    Uploads

St-Jean Baptiste beating

Furn, I'm really sorry to hear about the senseless violence. There are sick people out there, it makes me sad that innocent people are the victims

I hope your friends recover fully and that the attackers are found.

Don't lose hope in your ability to defend yourself, whether it is MA based or not. There are styles out there and training systems that may give a person a fighting chance.